Halo sobat Pandu, kita lanjut lagi ya kursus bahasa inggris online nya, di Pandupedia.com ini sobat sobat semua bisa mendapatkan banyak informasi yang sangat berguna dalam kehidupan sehari -hari, contohnya kursus bahasa online bahasa inggris gratis kali ini. Yuuk cuuus kita mulai lagi kursusnya ya...
Untuk audionya bisa download dibawah ini ya
Paulo, Carol and Tom are my friends. Paulo and Tom are brothers. Paulo is fat and Tom is also fat. Carol is not fat, she is thin. They always go together everywhere. They love Rock music. They always go to music concerts. One day, Carol comes to Paulo, “Paulo, let me show you something .. it’s this”. Surprise, Carol shows him an animal. It’s a dog. Carol likes dogs, she likes hotdogs too. Paulo likes pets. So now, both of them are happy. They have a new pet. A beautiful thin dog.
Review 1 : Wednesday, June 23rd
1. You are Mary
2.You are Beth
Review 2 : What’s the date today?
1. 23 Juni june the 23rd 11. 1 Januari
2. 1 Oktober → Oct the 1st 12. 29 September
3. 5 November → November the 5th, 2009 13. 15 Maret
4. 3 Desember 14. 22 April
5. 9 Januari 15. Your birthday
6. 31 Desember
Written Exercise 1
1. 23 Juni --> (AE) June 23rd, 2009 → (baca) June the 23rd
--> (BE) 23rd June 2009 → (baca) the 23rd of June
Review 3 : Translate
Hi, my name is Mellisa. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.
The first is my old brother, John
The second is my old sister, Anne
The third is me and the fourth is my younger brother, Bill.
That’s all, thank you very much
Section I : Pronunciation
[ Ʒ ] mulut seperti sya tapi yang keluar zzz
pleasure - plezyer Seandainya :
garage - gerazy 1. pleasure [ s ]
leisure - leizyer 2. pleasure [ ]
usually - uzyuli 3. pleasure [ z ]
rouge - ruzy 4. pleasure [ Ʒ ]
beige - bezy
Section II : Speaking (WHOSE) → Milik Siapa
Whose = Milik siapa
Bob’s trumpet = HIS trumpet
Nancy’s saxophone = HER saxophone
Bill and John’s violin = THEIR violin
1. Mary’s pen 7. John and Mary’s mother
2. my mother’s pen 8. My cat’s mother
3. my brother’s pen 9. My sister’s pen
4. your brother’s pen 10. My sisters’ pen
5. John’s pen 11. The students’ pen
6. John and Mary’s pen 12. You and I’s book
Bill : is this my pen ?
John : no, this is not your pen
Bill : Whose pen is this ?
John : This is Mary’s pen
By the way, how is your pen?
Bill : My pen is new
- I am John, this is MY house
- You are Mary, this is YOUR house
- We are students, this is OUR school
- They are teachers, this is THEIR school
- He is Mr. Green, this is HIS house
- She is Mrs. Black, this is HER house
- It is my cat, this is ITS mother
1. Is your name Alex? 14. Look at No.3, are they Tom and Jerry?
2. What’s your name? 15. Who are they?
3. Whose piano is this? 16. Are they doctors?
4. Look at No. 1, is this your trumpet? 17. What are they?
5. Is this Nancy’s trumpet? 18. Is this your violin?
6 Whose trumpet is this? 19. Is this Bob’s violin?
7. Look at No. 2, is she Mary? 20. Is this Nancy’s violin?
8. Who is she? 21. Whose violin is this?
9. Is she a doctor? 22. By the way, is your piano old (tua) ?
10. What is she? 23. How is your piano?
11. Is this your saxophone?
12. Is this Bob’s saxophone?
13. Whose saxophone is this?
Thanks for reading & sharing PANDUPEDIA.COM